.CO.COM REGISTRANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The following mandatory terms and conditions are applicable and binding upon all Registrants of .co.com domain names.
- Policy Compliance. Registrant agrees to abide by the co.com Registry (“Registry”) Policies as set forth in this Agreement and as published on the .co.com website at, https://registry.co.com/. The Registry Policies on the .co.com website, which are subject to amendment from time to time, are hereby incorporated into, and form part of, this agreement. In the event of any inconsistency, the .co.com Registry Policies will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
- Anti-abuse. Registrant shall comply with Registry’s Anti-Abuse Policy which prohibits Registrants from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activity contrary to applicable law, and providing (consistent with applicable law and any related procedures) consequences for such activities including suspension of the domain name.
- Use of Data. Registrant agrees to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of Registrant’s Personal Data and/or other Registrant information by Registrar, Registry and Registry Service Provider and their designees and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes of providing the Registered Name.
- Dispute Resolution. Registrant agrees to submit to proceedings commenced under ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, and any other domain name dispute rules and procedures the .co.com Registry may choose to adopt.
- Data Accuracy. Registrant agrees to provide accurate and reliable contact details and to promptly correct and update them during the term of the Registered Name registration, including: the full name, postal address, email address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the Registrant; name of authorized person for contact purposes in the case of a Registrant that is an organization, association, or corporation; and other data elements provided by Registrant to facilitate registration of the Registered Name. Registrant further agrees providing inaccurate or unreliable information, failing to maintain accurate information, or failing to promptly update information provided to Registrar, shall constitute a material breach of this Registration Agreement with Registrar and be a basis for cancellation of the Registered Name registration.
- Indemnification. Registrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relating to the Registrant’s Registered Name registration.
- Liability. Registrant agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Registry will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, loss of use, loss or profit, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or indirect costs) suffered by Registrant arising from, as a result of, or otherwise in connection with, any act or omission whatsoever of Registry, its employees, agents or contractors.
- Registry Rights. Registrant acknowledges that Registry reserves the right to deny, cancel, transfer or otherwise make unavailable any Registered Name that it deems necessary, in its discretion (1) to protect the integrity and stability of the Registry or Registry System; (2) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or in compliance with any dispute resolution process; (3) to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Registry, as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries and subcontractors, and the officers, directors, representatives, employees, and stockholders or each of them; (4) for violations of this Agreement (including its Exhibits); (5) to correct mistakes made by Registry or any Registrar in connection with a Registered Name; (6) to freeze or lock a Registered Name during resolution of a dispute; or (7) for the non-payment of fees to Registry.
Back to co.com Policy